Hello Super Cute Kawaii readers! As some of you may know I am leaving Super Cute Kawaii and this is my last post. It is very hard for me to write this but I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read my posts as well as the staff of Super Cute Kawaii.
Thank you for letting me share my cats, my life and some of the things I like over the years. Each post I made was made with love and I hope that came through.
I’m currently working on my own art, making more zines and enjoying nature. There are not enough hours in the day to do all of the things I enjoy. I’m not disappearing, I will still be online. You can follow me on Instagram to see what me and the cats are up to.
Thank you for letting me be part of your world. Thank you to all of the people I have met through this blog. May your days be filled with cuteness!
Some Blog Highlights
- Mady & Mortis review a Strawberry Cat Bed & KitNipBox and try Painting With Cats
- Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches & Veganuary Tips & Picks
- Craft ideas: Easy crafts, DIY Paper Squishy, Crafts For Cats, Halloween Cross Stitch
- Creepy Cute Artists & Spooky Cute Artists to follow
- Interviews with Vegan Dollhouse, Devout Dolls and Mab Graves
- All posts by MissMuffcake
Kendy (AKA MissMuffcake) lives in California with her boyfriend Matt and two kitties (Mady & Mortis). In her spare time she likes eating/creating vegan food, petting kittens, collecting cute toys, wandering cemeteries, making zines and doing yoga.
SuzanneFebruary 25, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Thanks for all your posts over the years! I hope you find success with your new ventures too. :)
ReneeFebruary 25, 2021 at 5:23 pm
I’ll miss your posts! Best of luck to you with whatever you’re working on next!