It’s time for a new kawaii giveaway – this time with Shugei Craft who stock a super cute selection of fabrics and masking tape from Japan.
We know you love cats so we have a cat-themed prize! One lucky winner will receive 3 cute cat fabrics and 3 rolls of tape, all made in Japan.
The fabrics are fat quarter size (approx. 22″ x 18″) and includes 100% cotton double gauze and cotton/linen canvas by Kobayashi plus 100% oxford cotton by Kokka. The tapes are all by Shinzi Katoh and include both washi and kraft paper tapes.
Here’s a close look at the tape designs – so many cute cats!
How to enter
To enter the giveaway, visit the Shugei Craft shop and then leave a comment on this blog post telling us What’s your favourite product and why?
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to tweet giveaways)
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 5th September and we’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck!