It’s been 15 years since the very first post on Super Cute Kawaii!
I had a lot of plans for this major milestone but August has been such an unending series of stupid and annoying incidents that I’m happy that we’re just continuing to exist at the moment. There’s still time to do those things later though and I didn’t want to miss marking the date. THANK YOU for reading our blog, whether you’ve been around since day 1 or just found us. And a special thank you to our writers, advertisers and sponsors who help keep the blog online.
If you’d like to make sure SCK will still be around for many more years, there are lots of ways to help us out – and some won’t cost you a penny.
- Make a donation via Ko-Fi and download some cute printables and craft templates.
- Buy our book, The Super Cute Book of Kawaii – it’s really good!
- Shop with our affiliates who pay us a small commission for every order at no cost to you. Some have discounts too.
- Advertise with us – the Top Spot and Introduction Promotions are currently open.
- Follow us on social media and share our posts – we’re @sckawaii on Instagram, Threads, Twitter & Facebook and @wearesckawaii on Pinterest.
- Sign up for our weekly email newsletter and tell your friends.
- Leave comments on our blog posts to tell us when you really enjoy something.
An update on the new writer applications
The application form will close tonight (probably Saturday morning in reality) so if you’ve been procrastinating, now is the time to get on with it. I’ll be responding to everyone next week, one way or the other. The process is going a bit slower than I’d like but we should have some more guest posts for you soon and then we’ll make some decisions later in September.
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and the author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She lives by the seaside in Scotland in a flat full of kawaii, creating cute character goods as Asking For Trouble, working on endless craft projects and playing Nintendo.