If you haven’t picked up a copy of our book yet, there’s a few offers on The Super Cute Book of Kawaii this weekend.
The Super Cute Book of Kawaii was published in 2019 but it’s still a great read for any kawaii fan, new or old. If you enjoy our blog, you’ll love the book too as it’s filled with all new content. There’s character profiles, DIY crafts and recipes, outfit inspiration from our favourite kawaii people, a shopping guide to Tokyo, how to make a cute and cosy home, journaling inspiration and more, all packed inside a squishy cover!
Current offers on The Super Cute Book of Kawaii
Signed (and doodled) copies are only available from my Asking For Trouble shop (UK), along with signed book plates and exclusive bookmarks – there’s 10% off with the code BF10 or pick up something else and you can get 25% off any order over £25 with BF25. Mention SCK at checkout and I’ll include a free sticker too! Ends Tuesday.
- The cheapest offer I’ve spotted is at Wordery – £9.74 for a print copy including free shipping worldwide
- At The Book Depository, you can get a print copy for £11 including free shipping worldwide
- Amazon (UK / USA / AUS / CAN & more) always has low prices, especially if you have Prime shipping + they stock the ebook edition
- Support your local book stores instead by ordering through Bookshop (UK / USA)
- More shopping links are on our special page for The Super Cute Book of Kawaii
More SCK Merch
If you like the Super Cute Kawaii animal mascots, they’re created by me and I have some stickers, stationery, stamps, badges and more available at Asking For Trouble (UK) with up to 25% off until Tuesday.
They’re also available on loads more products like t-shirts, art prints, phone cases, stationery and homeware via print-on-demand sites worldwide. There’s up to 60% off at Redbubble, Society6, TeePublic & Zazzle at the moment – get all the links and discounts.
Already bought the book?
If you already bought a copy, thank you so much! If you have the time, leaving a review on Goodreads or Amazon is a huge help and maybe we’ll get to write another book.
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.