Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- It’s finally Summer here and Maqaroon’s cute cherries are the sweetest thing I’ve seen all week.
- Sparkle Side Up keep posting the cutest recipes – try Rilakkuma curry bread or Miffy parfaits.
- Mollie at Wild Olive is posting adorable free embroidery patterns every day this month.
- It’s Kapibarasan’s 10th anniversary and Natasja found some super cute stuff to share.
- Aussie crafter Jenna has a fun new craft blog called DIY Kiosk – love the easy glitter gift wrap.
- Sally from Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes was just in Japan and posted some kawaii pics on Instagram.
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and the author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She lives by the seaside in Scotland in a flat full of kawaii, creating cute character goods as Asking For Trouble, working on endless craft projects and playing Nintendo.