Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- It’s finally Summer here and Maqaroon’s cute cherries are the sweetest thing I’ve seen all week.
- Sparkle Side Up keep posting the cutest recipes – try Rilakkuma curry bread or Miffy parfaits.
- Mollie at Wild Olive is posting adorable free embroidery patterns every day this month.
- It’s Kapibarasan’s 10th anniversary and Natasja found some super cute stuff to share.
- Aussie crafter Jenna has a fun new craft blog called DIY Kiosk – love the easy glitter gift wrap.
- Sally from Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes was just in Japan and posted some kawaii pics on Instagram.
And a video – watch Pic Candle doodle a whole page of kawaii pandas!
[youtube_sc url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRKEcsmFJf8″ width=”500″]
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.