Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- Song Sweet Song has one of the most adorable Instagram feeds and these tiny Rilakkuma cakes are one of the cutest things I’ve seen all month.
- Eimear has been posting about her latest trip to Japan at Cute Travels including some super cute cafe visits.
- Our Kawaii Tokyo has some kawaii animal cafe recommendations.
- If you’re planning a Tokyo trip, I have a review and $5 discount offer on the new Tokyo Cheapo guidebook.
- Tofu Cute have some tips for making your desk kawaii with lots of cute stationery.
- Natasja has a review of the new Japan Lover Me online store at Kao-ani.
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.