Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- Possibly the cutest biscuits ever? These are by Micarena in Japan.
- Design is Yay already posted a super cute free wallpaper for June.
- Rainbowholic shared lots of pics from Design Festa in Tokyo.
- Natasja shared her cute childhood toys from the 80s.
- Bakerella shows you how to make pug cake pops.
- Rebecca at Hugs Are Fun showed off her kawaii fabric haul.
- You can visit Mei & Satsuki’s house from My Neighbour Totoro – check out all the cute details!
And a video – learn how to make an adorable milkshake charm with aCupOfCakeTV.
[youtube_sc url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXS6Z1wOas” width=”500″]
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.