Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- Song Sweet Song has one of the most adorable Instagram feeds and these tiny Rilakkuma cakes are one of the cutest things I’ve seen all month.
- Eimear has been posting about her latest trip to Japan at Cute Travels including some super cute cafe visits.
- Our Kawaii Tokyo has some kawaii animal cafe recommendations.
- If you’re planning a Tokyo trip, I have a review and $5 discount offer on the new Tokyo Cheapo guidebook.
- Tofu Cute have some tips for making your desk kawaii with lots of cute stationery.
- Natasja has a review of the new Japan Lover Me online store at Kao-ani.
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and the author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She lives by the seaside in Scotland in a flat full of kawaii, creating cute character goods as Asking For Trouble, working on endless craft projects and playing Nintendo.