Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- A round up of the different types of Pocky at Japan Info.
- Kukubee explain the Goldilocks Zone of mouth placement when drawing kawaii characters in a new edition of Wild Olive’s Cute Tips.
- A look inside Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Paris store at icoSnap.
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer isn’t out here for another month or so, but people playing the Japanese version are uploading adorable images to Tumblr. animalcrossingnewleaflife is my favourite.
- Make your own pipe cleaner pencil toppers at Paperchase.
Tokyo Fashion, Time Out Tokyo and RocketNews24 all visited the new Kawaii Monster Cafe, designed by Sebastian Masuda of 6%DOKIDOKI and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s music videos. Check out the video below too. I definitely want to go.
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.