Another batch of cute links to distract you from the end of the weekend.
- A round up of the different types of Pocky at Japan Info.
- Kukubee explain the Goldilocks Zone of mouth placement when drawing kawaii characters in a new edition of Wild Olive’s Cute Tips.
- A look inside Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Paris store at icoSnap.
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer isn’t out here for another month or so, but people playing the Japanese version are uploading adorable images to Tumblr. animalcrossingnewleaflife is my favourite.
- Make your own pipe cleaner pencil toppers at Paperchase.
Tokyo Fashion, Time Out Tokyo and RocketNews24 all visited the new Kawaii Monster Cafe, designed by Sebastian Masuda of 6%DOKIDOKI and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s music videos. Check out the video below too. I definitely want to go.