Shopping for kawaii?
Here are some of our favourite kawaii shops, whether you’re a fan of Japanese characters, Korean brands or supporting handmade independent designers. Check out our Cute Shop Alert on the blog for even more too!
(We’ve added locations for each site, but most will ship worldwide)
- Artbox – Plush, stationery, homeware and more including Sanrio, San-X & Amuse. (UK)
- BeautyNetKorea – Korean beauty products including Tonymoly & Etude House. (Korea)
- Bento&co – Bento boxes, kitchenware, cooking accessories and food. (Japan)
- Blippo – Plush, stationery, candy, accessories, magazines and more. (Hong Kong)
- Claw Grabby – Plush & stationery including San-X, Pusheen, Rement etc. (New Zealand)
- CoolPencilCase – Pencil cases, stationery, planners, washi tape and more. (USA)
- Creamii Candy – Squishies, decoden supplies, stationery and more. (Australia)
- Dreamy Bows – Lolita and fairy kei clothing & accessories from Japanese brands. (UK)
- Etsy – Handmade cuteness and craft supplies direct from makers all over the globe.
- Fabricworm – Japanese import fabrics, sewing patterns and more. (USA)
- Fallindesign – Korean stationery, accessories, homeware and more. (Korea)
- Giant Robot – Asian-American art plus figurines, stickers, zines etc. (USA)
- Hamee (Strapya World) – Phone cases & accessories, squishies, plush + more. (Japan)
- Hannah Zakari – Jewellery, art prints, stationery and more from indie makers. (UK)
- Hand Crafter – Japanese needle felting kits and supplies (Hong Kong).
- Hey Chickadee! – home of Pusheen the Cat + artist designed accessories. (USA)
- J-List – the latest Japanese crazes – anime, plush, kitchenware, snacks + more. (Japan)
- Janet Store – cute character goods from Sanrio, San-X, Disney + more. (China)
- Japan Centre – Japanese food, candy, kitchenware, magazines and crafts. (UK)
- Japanese Gift Market – Homeware, kitchenware, Decole, kigurumi + more. (USA)
- JapanLA – exclusive licensed character clothing + plush, bags and more. (USA)
- Japan Lover Me – rare, vintage Japanese fashion, toys and collectibles. (Japan)
- JetPens – Huge range of Japanese pens, pencils, craft supplies and stationery. (USA)
- Ji Ji Kiki – Kawaii, vintage and retro style jewellery, accessories and clothing. (UK)
- Kawaii Case – Cute cases and accessories for iPhones and Androids. (USA)
- Kawaii Depot – Stationery and stickers from Japanese and Korean brands. (USA)
- Kawaii Shop Japan – Stationery, accessories and tiny little toys and gifts. (Japan)
- Kawaii-Ya – Kawaii character stationery including San-X, Sanrio etc. (Hawaii)
- Kidrobot – Collectible toys, blind boxes and plush by the coolest artists. (USA)
- Little Moose – Jewellery, bags, accessories and more from small brands. (UK)
- The Littlest Gift Boutique – Plush and more from Amuse, Sanrio, San-X etc. (Canada)
- Marimo Marshmallow – candy and craft kits, snacks, bento and more. (Japan)
- Mira Plush – The latest and limited edition Rilakkuma + San-X plush. (Hong Kong)
- Mochi Things – Stationery, homeware, travel accessories, Instax and more. (USA)
- ModCloth – Clothes, accessories, homeware and fun quirky gifts. (USA)
- Modes4U – Japanese character stationery, plush, fabric and more. (Hong Kong)
- Omoi Zakka Shop – Cute and quirky Japanese gifts and lifestyle goods. (USA)
- Paperchase – Stationery, art & craft supplies, gifts and home decor. (UK)
- Poketo – Stationery, accessories, homeware and lifestyle products. (USA)
- Pomadour’s Craft Cafe – Japanese sewing, illustration and craft books. (Japan)
- Rakuten – Buy everything you can imagine direct from Japanese sellers. (Japan)
- Redbubble – On-demand t-shirts, stationery, stickers and more by indie artists. (USA)
- Rilakkuma Shop – rare Rilakkuma & Sumikko Gurashi plush and goods. (Singapore)
- Rosy’s Garden – Alpacasso & Amuse plush, gashapon and more. (Hong Kong)
- Shana Logic – Cute and geeky products from independent designers. (USA)
- ShopKawaii – Japanese character goods including San-X, Sanrio and more. (USA)
- Shugei Craft – Kawaii fabric from Japan plus washi tape and more. (USA)
- Society6 – On-demand prints, t-shirts, accessories and more by indie artists. (USA)
- Something Kawaii – kawaii character goods, stationery, craft supplies and more. (UK)
- Tofu Cute – Amuse plush, Japanese candy, stationery, bento and more. (UK)
- Tokyo Otaku Mode – Plush, anime figures, fashion, and more. (Japan)
- White Rabbit Japan – Japanese language products, snacks + shipping service. (Japan)
- YesStyle – Asian clothing, accessories, lifestyle goods and beauty products. (Hong Kong)
- YOZO Craft – Stationery, craft supplies, fabric, washi tape, zakka and more. (China)
Your favourite not listed?
Then tell us about it and we’ll have a look! We only feature stores with a range of brands and products in our shopping guide, but even if you don’t fit in here, we might feature you in a blog post.
Looking for subscription boxes?
Check out our new guide to help you choose which box is best for you.