It was my birthday at the weekend so let’s celebrate with a giveaway! If you don’t already know, I design cute character goods as Asking For Trouble – including the SCK Bunny & Panda mascots.
There will be TWO lucky winners this time and you’ll have to pick a side: Food vs Japan! One winner will receive the 5 A Day prize pack with a shopper bag, sticker sheet, Happy Apple enamel pin + badges and more. The second winner will receive the Kawaii Japan prize pack with my paperback travel book, Mt Fuji card and enamel pin + badges and more.
Here’s a closer look at the enamel pins in their cute packaging.
How to enter
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post telling us Which prize pack would you like to win most, and why? We will be picking one winner from each set of answers so think carefully!
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to share giveaways)
- You must answer the question in your blog comment and try to be specific
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- Prizes ship from the UK and are worth £30 each
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 10th April at 10pm GMT and we’ll announce the winner on the blog the following morning. Good luck!