It’s our first giveaway of the year and we’ve got a great prize for crafters from Shugei Craft.
One lucky winner will receive 8 half-yard cuts of Japanese Shinzi Katoh fabric. That’s 4 yards of fabric altogether, worth over $80 USD!
Here’s a closer look at all the colourful patterns – flowers, bumblebees, cats, ballet dancers, circus and more. The fabric is all 100% cotton but a mix of different types (e.g. oxford, double gauze, shirting) so you’ll have a great stash ready for different crafts.
How to enter
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post telling us Which type of crafts would you love to learn, and why?
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to share giveaways)
- You must answer the question in your blog comment and try to be specific
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- Prize ships from the USA and is worth US$82.50
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 20th February at 10pm GMT and we’ll announce the winner on the blog the following morning. Good luck!
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.