It’s our last giveaway of the year and we’ve got some great prizes from Kawaii Panda.
There’s two lucky winners this time, each receiving a different kawaii surprise box! The Panda Box is shown above and contains 8-10 panda-themed items that could include stationery, plush, accessories, candy and more. Read our review.
Another winner will receive a Harajuku Box containing 8-10 items from kawaii brands including Amuse, Sanrio, San-X, Pusheen, Kamio & Q-Lia. These images are just examples – what you actually receive is a surprise!
How to enter
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to share giveaways)
- You must answer the question in your blog comment and try to be specific
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- Prizes ship from Portugal and are worth €19.99 (Panda Box) or €25.99 (Harajuku Box)
The giveaway is shorter than usual and closes next Tuesday 12th December. We’ll pick the winners for both this giveaway and the Hey Chickadee Pusheen giveaway on December 13th. Good luck!
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.