Time to treat yo’self with our latest giveaway from Edinburgh boutique Hannah Zakari.
We’ll have two lucky winners this time. The winner receives a £75 gift voucher to spend online at Hannah Zakari, while a runner-up will receive a £25 gift voucher.
Hannah Zakari stocks some of the best indie design with a carefully curated selection of jewellery, affordable art prints, notebooks, cute greetings cards, enamel pins, embroidered patches and more. There’s plenty of SCK’s favourite designers to choose from including Pony People, Sparkle Collective, Bel’s Art World and Naoshi.
How to enter
To enter the giveaway, visit Hannah Zakari and then leave a comment on this blog post telling us Which products are on your wish list?
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to share giveaways)
- You must answer the question in your blog comment and try to be specific
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- Gift vouchers will be emailed to winners promptly but delivery cannot be guaranteed for Christmas
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 5th December and we’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck!
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.