We know you love subscription boxes, so we’ve got a new giveaway with YumeTwins!
TEN lucky winners will each receive a YumeTwins kawaii box containing 6-8 cute items featuring your favourite Japanese brands and characters. These could include plushies, squishies, practical goods, kawaii stationery & more.
Here’s an example of a typical box and you can view past boxes on the website. We’ll also have a full review of the October box soon so you can get a closer look inside.
How to enter
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post telling us Which Japanese characters would you like to see in future YumeTwins boxes?
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to tweet giveaways)
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 1oth October and we’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck!
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.