A different kind of giveaway this week as you can learn to read Japanese with the Dr. Moku apps!
The apps use mnemonic tricks to help you memorise the three Japanese alphabets and it really works – I learned with these apps myself a couple of years ago! Andi is currently giving it a go too and will have a review up soon. In the meantime, here’s Dr. Moku himself to show you how it works.
There’s loads of chances to win as 15 people will each win a copy of the Dr. Moku Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji apps. The apps are only for iPhone & iPad users, sorry. If you’re on Android, check out the combined app that you can try for free – it’s only a few pounds for the full version if you like it.
How to enter
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post telling us What would you do if you could read and speak Japanese?
Then use the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry and open up more chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to tweet giveaways)
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 3rd October and we’ll pick the winners at random. Good luck!