We’ve got a new giveaway from my own Asking For Trouble shop, full of Japan-inspired kawaii character goods.
I put together a fun surprise box of new and exclusive products designed by me and inspired by my most recent Japan trip. It includes a shiny Mt Fuji enamel pin plus stationery, rubber stamp, badge, stickers and more, all packaged in a hand-drawn box. There were only 25 made and this is the last one, for one lucky winner!
If you want to see everything that’s inside, you can read my box reveal post. Otherwise, wait and be surprised!
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below for multiple chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- For the blog comment, leave it at the bottom of this post and make sure to answer the question!
- NO giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to tweet giveaways)
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. These have been updated recently – please read them.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 11th October and we’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck!
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.