YumeTwins is a new kawaii subscription box from TokyoTreat. It’s themed on “yume kawaii” culture, a mixture of cuteness, fairytales and a touch of darkness! Interested? Come and win one!
One lucky winner will win their own YumeTwins box. What’s inside is a surprise, but you can expect plushies, stationery, accessories and more. Look out for our review soon too.
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below for multiple chances to win. Confused by Rafflecopter? Here’s a great guide.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- Make sure to answer the question in your comment!
- NO private or giveaway accounts allowed (eg. a Twitter account you only use to tweet giveaways)
- ALL your entries will be disqualified if you break any rule
- If you are under 16, please check with a parent or guardian before entering.
- By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
The giveaway closes on Tuesday 26th August and we’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck!
Marceline is the co-founder and editor of Super Cute Kawaii and author of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii. She also designs cute character goods as Asking For Trouble. Having visited Japan five times, Marceline is enormously inspired by all things Japanese and especially loves bunnies, space and any kind of food object with a happy face.